Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Henry Holland

Oh. My. God. Henry Holland has to be my favourite designer of the last year. Who knows how Victoria Beckham won British Designer Of The Year when this guy was around. I first discovered him when I was shopping in Debenhams, where he has his 'H!' collection, which is very retro, 40s and chic. I have bought several things from there such as a lace 50s dress and a leather backpack for school. My latest favourite of his is his print that was worn by Nicola Roberts to Cheryl Cole's 30th birthday party in the form of a maxi-dress. You can also find this House Of Holland print on tights, which I am dying to get my hands on! If I had to pick one designer to wear for the rest of my life, it would be Henry Holland. Sorry Vivienne Westwood, but his stuff can be worn as everyday wear too!

How nice are these? Seriously, the print will turn heads, but you have to be confident in them. Don't wear them if you don't want to stand out, but if you do, then they are a winner. Get them from www.thetightspot.com for £14.95.

This dress suits Nicola so well. She is a massive fan of Henry Holland, and why not? At first when you look at this picture, you might think that the print is garish and bright, but as you look more closely you can really appreciate how nice it is. Shows off your curves and height!

So, what are you waiting for? Get out to Debenhams whilst the sale is still on.
Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment