Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

I Like 'em Big. I Like 'em Chunky.

Sorry if the title threw you off a bit, but this post is about my new spring/winter shoe love! Chunky heels are everywhere, and here are just a few I have found whilst wandering...

Sophisticated but casual look I'd say, good for a posh lunch out with a friend. 

Winter warmers! If you can survive in heels for more than 10 minutes, then take these babies out for a spin!

Stand-out accessory to brighten up a LBD. 

Sleek, elegant, if you are a film star, wear them on the red carpet!

Good for the office, if your job doesn't involve a lot of walking. Otherwise, show them off at a formal ocassione!

A bit of a lower heel, so maybe these loafers would be a better option for work? Very casual, but appealing.

Wow, these are stunning! Be careful matching the colours though, other wise, go for it.
Sorry about the little wait for a new post, but I have been a bit busy since starting school again after Christmas. Expect a post twice a week, sometimes more. But do stay tuned!

Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment