Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Vintage Fair

Today there was a vintage fair in Derby, which me and a couple of friends attended. We had no idea what it would be like, and I have to say we were surprised how much stuff there was there! Obviously there was loads of clothes, but it didn't stop there. They had anything from Lego rings to French fashion magazines from the 1950s. Unluckily, I only found out about this a few days ago, and had no time to save up, so I had no money. But I did manage to scrape together enough to buy a Lego ring, which is one of the cutest things I've ever bought!

Mine and my friend's rings, mine is the blue one.

Lego jewellery!

They also had Scrabble jewellery. I love. But they didn't have any 'J' ones. *crys*

 One stall had some miniature perfume bottles, and I adored them! I really wanted this, but I didn't have enough money! 
http://www.judysvintagefair.co.uk/   --- The company that ran the fair!

http://alittlebirdytoldmesomethingawesome.blogspot.com/  --- My friend's blog, where you can read her opinion on the fair, some more pictures and just an all round AWESOME blog!

So, go vintage, why not?

Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment